Research & Development
While doing wonderful innovations in Teaching- Learning, the importance of Research & Development has not gone unnoticed. The institute has Research and Development cell and well established mechanism through which all R&D activities are promoted, encouraged and appraised .The R&D cell implements activities such as basic research, establishing centers of excellence, cultivating research skills in faculty by deputing for Ph.D, Conferences, workshops, Short term Training programs, & promoting faculty to submit research proposals to different funding agencies.
Future Research activity plans:
- To Conduct Short-Term Courses / Workshops for Continuing Education.
- To create new Facilities to strengthen the curriculum.
- To develop Course / Lab. Modules.
- To undertake Research Projects Identified by Individual Industries.
- To impart Industrial Training to our Students.
- To establish linkages with various industries for student projects
- Obtaining research grants from various organizations like Institution of Engineers India , DST, AR & DB, VGST, Govt. of Karnataka,DRDO, DRDL, DMRL, ISRO, CSIR, AICTE
“The institute has Research and Development cell and well established mechanism through which all R&D activities are promoted, encouraged and appraised”.
To endorse quality innovation, so that the institute will stand as an institute with strong prominence on research and teaching.
Proposed Objectives of Research and Development Cell:
- To create research environment among the faculties and students.
- To establish research centers in all the departments of the institute.
- To establish research labs in various research centers of the institute.
- To enhance the quality of UG & PG projects.
- To motivate faculty members to organize national and international conferences.
- To establish centers of excellence in the institute.
- To create awareness about various funding agencies such as AICTE, VTU, VGST, DST, ISRO ,DRDO, UGC, CSIR, DSIR etc. and encourage the faculties and students to apply work on funded research projects.
- To establish MOU with various institutes to promote interdisciplinary research work.
- To encourage all the departments to have industry-institute collaboration to bridge the gap between the academics and social needs.
- To impart industrial training to our students.
- Finance assistance for Scopus indexed conferences and various training programs in different institutions in India to learn new techniques.
- WoS/Scopus indexed Publication/Patent/Copyright/Trademark rewards.
- Faculty members who are doing Ph.D. study leave is provided for thesis writing.
- We celebrate research day as per the guidance of UGC.
- Recognition of researchers.
- Seed money will be provided for faculty members for basic needs for research.
|Research Centre||Year of Establishment||Registered Guides||Research Scholars||Awarded|
|Computer Science Engineering||2013||04||09||—|