Research & Development
While doing wonderful innovations in Teaching- Learning, the importance of Research & Development has not gone unnoticed. The institute has Research and Development cell and well established mechanism through which all R&D activities are promoted, encouraged and appraised .The R&D cell implements activities such as basic research, establishing centers of excellence, cultivating research skills in faculty by deputing for Ph.D, Conferences, workshops, Short term Training programs, & promoting faculty to submit research proposals to different funding agencies.
Future Research activity plans:
- To Conduct Short-Term Courses / Workshops for Continuing Education.
- To create new Facilities to strengthen the curriculum.
- To develop Course / Lab. Modules.
- To undertake Research Projects Identified by Individual Industries.
- To impart Industrial Training to our Students.
- To establish linkages with various industries for student projects
- Obtaining research grants from various organizations like Institution of Engineers India , DST, AR & DB, VGST, Govt. of Karnataka,DRDO, DRDL, DMRL, ISRO, CSIR, AICTE