We provide basic knowledge to the First / Second Semester Students
Courses offered by the department
- Engineering Physics and Engineering Physics Lab for First year B.E. students (All branches)
after completing this course, students will be able to
1. Explain rapid development in modern physics with quantum mechanics.
2. Apply concepts of quantum mechanics in various technologies.
3. Calculate energy Eigen values of electron.
4. Describe necessity of superconductivity in transportation and power transmission.
5. Explain electrical property of materials in electrical and electronics engineering fields.
6. Explain working and demands of Lasers and its applications in modern instruments.
7. Study the optical fibers and its applications engineering.
8. Explain the properties of matter by studying its crystal structure and its applications.
9. Calculate the Atomic packing factor of certain crystals.
10. Explain the recent trends in Shock waves and wide range of applications in modern technology.
11. Explain the basic concepts of Nano science and nano technology.
12. Describe the carbon nano tubes and its applications in engineering fields.
Engineering Physics syllabus (CBCS scheme)
Engineering Physics Lab syllabus (CBCS scheme)