Congratulations to all the ISE Final Year Students who Got Placed in Various Companies
[cs_gallery column_size=”1/1″ cs_gal_layout=”gallery-slider” cs_gal_album=”ise-gallery” cs_gal_pagination=”On” cs_gal_media_per_page=”8″]
About the Department:
The Department of Information Science & Engineering (ISE) was established in the year 2000 with an initial intake of 40. The current intake is 60. The department offers a four year full-time undergraduate degree program in Information Science & Engineering to cater the need of Information Technology (IT) education in the region.
The Department of ISE has well qualified and dedicated faculty, who are keen in continuously upgrading their knowledge and skills. The department has well established Laboratories with state – of – art equipments and softwares. The Department Library and the internet facilities enable students to expand their knowledge horizon.
Besides curriculum, students are trained to develop soft-skills, to enable them to become the leaders of era. The faculty and students are involved in research activities, have contributed to papers presented/published in reputed national and international conferences/ journals. The students are encouraged to participate in Sports, co-curricular and extracurricular activities organized by the college and in inter- college competitions. The students of the department are well placed in reputed companies in India and Abroad which is a testimony of quality and education provided by the department.
To become a Centre of Excellence in Information Technology Education and Research that is adaptable to the ever-changing needs of the mankind.
- To provide quality technical education coupled with innovative research to boost the career of students in IT industry, entrepreneurship, higher education and research.
- To instill moral values, professional ethics and leadership qualities in students to achieve professional success.
Program Educational Objectives:
- A graduate will be a successful IT professional, with ability to provide solutions to real-world problems.
- A graduate will understand the need for and engage in life-long learning and research to contributein IT domain.
- A graduate develops project management techniques by the virtue of leadership qualities and team work capabilities.
- A graduate inculcates moral values, understands professional, social and environmental responsibilities.
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science,engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, research literature, and analyze engineering problems to arrive at substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components, processes to meet the specifications with consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal, and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team. Manage projects in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and lifelong learning in the broadest context of technological change