[cs_gallery column_size=”1/2″ cs_gal_layout=”gallery-slider” cs_gal_album=”0″ cs_gal_pagination=”Off”]
[cs_blog column_size=”1/1″ cs_blog_cat=”0″ cs_blog_view=”announcement” cs_blog_orderby=”DESC” cs_blog_description=”yes” cs_blog_excerpt=”255″ cs_blog_num_post=”10″ cs_blog_num_tab=”3″ blog_pagination=”Show Pagination”]
[cs_divider divider_style=”fancy” divider_backtotop=”yes” divider_height=”1″]
Welcome to Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department
[WPSM_INFOBOX id=1353][cs_divider divider_style=”fancy” divider_backtotop=”yes” divider_height=”1″]
About the Department
Electrical Engineering Department is one of the basic engineering departments established in the year September 1980 i.e. since the inception of this esteemed engineering educational institute. The Electrical Engineering Department was handed by Prof.K.A.Koppal who also served as vice principal of the same college for some period. He had very wide experience in the field of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering and contributed in the Electrical Establishment for the college campus.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical & Electronics
- Master of Technology in Micro Electronics and Control Systems (MECS)
To develop the electrical & electronics engineering as a widely acknowledged center in academics and research to meet ever changing needs of the country, industry and society.
- To develop alround personality of the students to meet the demands of emerging technologies in the field of electrical and excel professionally through quality technical education.
- To develop creativity and research temperament to reach the greater heights of professional ethics and social responsibility.
Program Educational Objectives
- Graduates will be able to address the real time Electrical Engineering Problems like power generation, uninterrupted power supply and be able to formulate solutions using new technologies that are economically feasible and with available renewable sources
- Graduates will be able to exhibit ethical attitude, effective communication skills, leadership qualities and team spirit for a successful professional career that support the service for development of the society
- Graduates will be able to pursue advance education and research, achieve technical expertise and other creative activities in multidisciplinary engineering fields
- Graduates will be able to apply basic and contemporary science and experimental skills to identify electrical engineering problems and develop practical skills to produce engineering designs for electrical, electronic equipments with cost effectiveness, safety and durability.
PO1: Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
PO2: Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural science, and engineering sciences
PO3: Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, cultural, societal and environmental considerations.
PO4: Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use of research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions
PO5: Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations
PO6: The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
PO7: Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of and need for sustainable development.
PO8: Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
PO9: Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multidisciplinary settings.
PO10: Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations and to give and receive clear instructions.
PO11: Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
PO12: Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change
Programme Specific Outcomes
The B.E. Electrical & Electronics Engineering Program must:
- Demonstrate the knowledge and competence in the application of control system, circuit analysis, power electronics, analog & digital electronics and microcontroller in testing, protection and operation of power systems, electrical machines and electronic systems.
- Explore the methodologies and new technologies in renewable energy engineering and use them to solve current and future energy problems globally for economic and efficient conservation of energy.
- Use hardware and software skills for design, simulation and analysis of electrical and electronics systems.