Research & Development
While doing wonderful innovations in Teaching- Learning, the importance of Research & Development has not gone unnoticed. The institute has Research and Development cell and well established mechanism through which all R&D activities are promoted, encouraged and appraised .The R&D cell implements activities such as basic research, establishing centers of excellence, cultivating research skills in faculty by deputing for Ph.D, Conferences, workshops, Short term Training programs, & promoting faculty to submit research proposals to different funding agencies.
Future Research activity plans:
- To Conduct Short-Term Courses / Workshops for Continuing Education.
- To create new Facilities to strengthen the curriculum.
- To develop Course / Lab. Modules.
- To undertake Research Projects Identified by Individual Industries.
- To impart Industrial Training to our Students.
- To establish linkages with various industries for student projects
- Obtaining research grants from various organizations like Institution of Engineers India , DST, AR & DB, VGST, Govt. of Karnataka,DRDO, DRDL, DMRL, ISRO, CSIR, AICTE
Sl.No Research Cenitre Year of Establishment No of Research Guide’s No of Research Scholars Registered 1 Civil Engg 2008-09 3 6 2 Mechanical. Engg 2010-11 4 9 3 Electrical &Electronics Engg. 2010-11 1 — 4 Mathematics 2010-11 3 4 5 Chemistry 2010-11 1 1 6 Computer Science Engg 2014-15 3 3 Sl. no. Name of the Principal Investigator Research Centre Funding Agency Year of Sanction Duration in Years Grant received Present status 1 Dr. V. P. Huggi Civil VTU Research Grant Scheme 2008 3 13.42 Lakh Completed 2 Dr. V. V. Katti Mechanical VTU Research Grant Scheme 2009 3 10 Lakhs Completed 3 Prof. Smt. J. S. Gonal Electronics & Communications VTU Research Grant Scheme 2011 3 10 Lakhs Ongoing 4 Dr. M. I. Sakri Mechanical VGST 2014 2 20 Lakhs Ongoing 5 Dr. M. I. Sakri Mechanical VGST 2015 2 20 Lakhs Ongoing
- Tab 3 content goes here.
- Tab 4 content goes here.