[cs_gallery column_size=”1/1″ cs_gal_layout=”gallery-slider” cs_gal_album=”0″ cs_gal_pagination=”On”]
[cs_blog column_size=”1/1″ cs_blog_cat=”0″ cs_blog_view=”announcement” cs_blog_orderby=”DESC” cs_blog_description=”yes” cs_blog_excerpt=”255″ cs_blog_num_post=”10″ cs_blog_num_tab=”3″ blog_pagination=”Show Pagination”][cs_divider divider_style=”fancy” divider_backtotop=”yes” divider_height=”1″]
About the Department
Architecture perhaps, is the oldest art from man has known and practiced. Architecture is the skill or art of designing buildings and structures that serve a purpose. The creative union between form and function is inescapable in Architecture and an Architect has to balance these two with definiteness. For this reason alone, the study of Architecture is an exciting a career as it is satisfying.
The Architecture course is guided by the norms of AICTE and Council of Architecture. Practicing Architects are on the teaching faculty to acquaint the students with practical problems of Architecture and latest developments in the field. The Institute provides all facilities and assistance to the students to participate actively in NASA and other activities of Architectural Interest and Importance. The Department has full-fledged Studios and facilities for seminars apart from a Material Museum that exhibits a wide collection of all types of building materials and accessories. A separate Departmental Library is provided with latest books on all aspects of Architecture.
We are fortunate that great architectural monuments such as Golgumbaz, Ibrahim Roza and Jamia Masijid, which are of world-class significance, are in this historic city of Bijapur. These monuments inspire the students by their style of Architecture and marvelous construction.
- To provide best of education.
- To equip the students with ultra modern/ latest skills cutting edge technology.
- Development of students with overall development with Socio- cultural & extracurricular activities.
- To provide with exposure, by encouraging participating in state/ national level activities.
TO PROVIDE AN IDEAL ENVIRONMENT FOR THE NURTURING OF TALENTS REQUIRED FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF BUDDING ARCHITECTS TO FACE THE CHALLENGES OF ARCHITECTURE PROFESSION TOMORROW.
Long Term Goals
- To Achieve Higher Academic Standards
- To Promote Research & Consultancy Activities
- To Promote Architectural Awareness in the Region
- To Grow as an Independent School of Architecture
Short Term Goals
- Improve Academic Standards of students by inviting more visiting faculties from practice.
- Improve infrastructure facilities according to technological advancement.
- Expose the students to latest trends in Architecture by inviting Eminent Architects /Guest Faculties.
- Depute staff members to QIP’s and Higher Studies.
- To attract more students having Architectural Aptitude.
- Encourage students to participate in Extracurricular Activities , Academic Competitions at Regional & National level.
- Improve relation with Professional Bodies by participating and organizing seminars and conferences.
- To orient and expose the students with Profession / Industry requirement for better placement.