[restabs alignment=”osc-tabs-left” responsive=”false”]
[restab title=”Abstract” active=”active”]
An intensive two-week training programme is being organized for faculty of engineering and technological institutions. The purpose of this programme is to give a progressive awareness to technology enabled teaching-learning practice to engineering educators with emphasis on application of control systems & its design with the Power system engineering studies applying the MATLAB/SIMULINK analysis.
Faculty members from academic institutions (Technical Colleges/ Universities/ Research Organizations) and professionals from industries are eligible to attend the FDP programme. The number of seats is limited to 50 and selection is based on first come first serve basis.
Free Boarding & Lodging facility will be provided (as per availability) to eligible outstation participants from AICTE approved institutions and T.A/ D.A will be reimbursed as per norms.
Last date for receipt of registration form is 12th November 2017.
- The selected participants will be intimated through mail by 15th November 2017.
- Candidates are required to email their registration form duly signed by Principal/Head of the Department indicating the responsibility of making them to attend without fail.
[cs_button button_size=”medium-btn” button_title=”Download Brochure” button_link=”http://bldeacet.ac.in.md-in-58.webhostbox.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/FDP_Brochure.pdf” button_border=”no” border_button_color=”#ffffff” button_bg_color=”#1e73be” button_color=”#ffffff” =”null” button_icon_position=”left” button_type=”rounded” button_target=”_self”]
Address for Communication
Dr. (Smt.) Shobha. R. Savanur
Professor & Head, Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Vachana Pitamaha Dr. P. G. Halakatti College of Engineering & Technology, Vijayapur-586103
Mob: 09986442987, 08722275273, 09738443513
- To train the faculty members, research scholars and post graduate students of various institutions in design and analysis of control engineering and power systems.
- To provide a platform for interaction and exchange of ideas on recent developments in control systems and its applications in control industry, power system and protection techniques.
- The restructuring and deregulation and its impact on power system planning and management will be explored.
- The basic modeling and simulation techniques for power system will be elaborated to the participants.
- This course will demonstrate the methodology of incorporating the technological advances and the implementation of sophisticated computing techniques.
- The purpose of this program is to know the role of integrated power systems, need of Hybrid energy systems, FACTS, Power Quality & Harmonics Mitigation, challenges in green energy generation and distribution and modeling using MATLAB/SIMULINK.
- It aims in giving a clear understanding of the various aspects of control system applications with conventional and artificial intelligence techniques and use MATLAB/SIMULINK for simulation.
- The participant will gain a good understanding of design and analysis of control systems in various applications and the relevance of power system studies in power system operation and design.
- The knowledge gained will enable better communication between power system specialists, operators and designers, thus helping them to strive for an increased overall efficiency of power system operation and design.
- The engineers will gain more practical insight into the problems of power system operation and design.
- Use of MATLAB/SIMULINK for control and power system application will help the participants to get a better understanding of the design and working in real time applications.
- For experienced power engineers and designers, the FDP will serve as a refresher course and also provide in depth exposure to recent techniques.
[restab title=”Resource Persons”]
- J. R. Raol, Deputy Director (Retd.) NAL, Bengaluru.
- Naganagouda, Director, NTCST-KPTCL, Bengaluru.
- Keshav Murthi, Professor (Retd.) IISc, Bengaluru
- Uma Rao, Professor R.V. College Bengaluru.
- A.V. Patel, Sr. Scientist ADA, Bengaluru.
- Sudesh, Sr. Scientist NAL, Bengaluru.
- V.P.S Naidu, Sr. Scientist NAL, Bengaluru.
- Esha T. B. Professor, Amrita University, Coimbatore
- Shobha .R. Savanur, Prof. & Head BLDE CET
- Suresh Jangamshetti, Professor, BEC, Bagalkot
- Rajendrakumar Savanur, Professor, BLDE CET
- S.R. Karnik, Professor B.V.B. CET, Hubli
- C. Kamli, Sr. Scientist NAL, Bengaluru.
- D. R. Joshi, Professor, GIT, Belagavi
- R. L. Chakrasali, Professor, SDMCET, Dharwad
- P. Mahalakshmi, Asso. Professor, VIT, Vellore.
- R. L. Naik, Asso. Professor, BEC, Bagalkot